Friday, April 4, 2014

Week #11 Initial Post

This week has been quite the whirlwind of activity for our gaming project.  At the beginning of the week I really wondered if it all was going to come together, then Bam!!  It all seemed to come together at once.  Brandi worked really hard on the outline and others in the group started filling in holes along the way.  Folks are communicating regularly and we are seeing things come together.  Dr Graham suggested VoiceThread for our presentation.  I did some research and signed up for an account and it looks like the direction we need to go.  So now, I am the “expert” who has never used it before...and the one putting the presentation on VoiceThread...Yikes!!  But, I did volunteer to do that as part of my team responsibility.  A game name was suggested and members seem to like it so maybe that hurdle is over and we can focus on perfecting the game.  I love that the members in my group are over-the-top when it means putting together a quality project...thanks guys.  It’s great that there are no “slackers” and all are pulling together and doing their parts.

As I look at the current outline, I can see the tons of work done by our group and am proud of what we have accomplished and the ideas we have had in putting this together.  Now, we need to finalize the outline and put the presentation together.  Not sure how it would happen if Dr Graham would not have given us an additional week to perfect our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment